IDC Telecom Splicing Connectors
With more than 25 years of experience, 30 different models of telecom splicing connectors and more than 40 operators using our products worldwide (Orange, British Telecom, Tata Telecom, Telefonica, Air Tel...), CAHORS has established itself as a major player in insulation piercing displacement connectors. CAHORS offers comprehensive expertise in the design, manufacture and qualification of all its connectors.
Main features of our range of telecom splicing connectors
These insulation displacement connectors (IDC) make any type of connection possible (junction, line derivation, end derivation) with cable and aluminium cables.
- Proven technology: insulation piercing contact (IPC)
- Internal pre-lubrication ensures the seal and the corrosion resistance
- Verification of the connection by receptacle transparency
- Compact telecom splicing connectors reducing the size of collective connections
- Proven products in extreme weather conditions
- Immersion resistance
- Connection quality guaranteed over time
- Easy implementation without special tools
- TELCORDIA certification
- Telecommunications: Splicing and Y-cable setup for public and private networks
- Low currents: Junction and derivation of the signalling cable, alarm, intercom, home automation and automation
- Pyrotechnics and fireworks
Do you want to know more about our IDC Telecom Splicing Connectors solutions ?
The new catague "Fittings for insulated overhead networks" is now available.