Meet CAHORS at the European Utility Week event!
CAHORS teams will participate in the next European Utility Week event. Meet us at Paris Expo, Porte de Versaille, from November, 12th to 14th.
The biggest European Smart Grids event
Connecting the smart energy community: European Utility Week is your platform for achieving a fully integrated and interconnected energy system and market in Europe.
In 2019, European Utility Week and POWERGEN Europe will combine to offer an end-to-end European energy experience for the whole energy supply chain, from power generation through to end-use.
The event is a business, innovation, networking and information platform and is seen by the industry as their terrain. They use the event as their annual meeting place to thrash out strategies and do business to help drive efficiencies in meeting their sustainable development goals.
EUW key features:
- 18 000 visitors during 3 days
- 800 exhibitors
- 100 countries
CAHORS Solutions, designed to facilitate and optimise grid management
Meet us on stall H60 - France Pavillon
Network management and exploitation
- Network management: observability, remote operations, dispatching, supervision, quality of supply and safety.
- Asset management: economic performance, maintenance and modernisation of infrastructures.
- Micro grid solutions.
- Flexibility solutions.
- Reduction of technical losses.
Integration of renewable resources
- Renewable Resources in the system: exploitation, forecasts, variability, intermittence and impacts on infrastructures.
- Smart connections: grid code, load shedding…
- Contribution to cost-effective energy transition.
- Smart Building, Smart Home, Smart Factory.
- Integration of electrical vehicles.
- Co-construction of Smart city networks.
- Smart Metering.