Data concentrator units (DCU)
CAHORS data concentrators units: a smart metering solution for collecting and transmitting customer metering data.
For more than 25 years, CAHORS has been a major figure in the remote reading market and developed the first wired concentrator. Since 2010, we have partnered with Enedis to test the Linky® meter.
The PLC concentrator:
- Records data from meters in a cluster.
- Transmits the information to an information system for the metering data to be processed.
- Controls and configures meters remotely.
- Monitors network voltages.
- Provides an interface with the fault detector.
Do you want to know more about our Data concentrator units (DCU) solutions ?
The new catague "Solutions for Medium Voltage primary and secondary distribution" is now available.