CAHORS concentrators: a solution for recovering and transmitting customer metering data.
For more than 25 years, CAHORS has been a major figure in the remote reading market and developed the first wired concentrator. Since 2010, they have partnered with Enedis to test the Linky meter. The CPL concentrator:
- Records data from meters in a cluster.
- Transmits the information to an information system for the metering data to be processed.
- Controls and configures meters remotely.
- Monitors network voltages.
- Provides an interface with the fault detector.
Do you want to know more about our Concentrator solutions ?
HANNOVER MESSE 2017
Last days to come and participate in our technical scope sessions at HANNOVER MESSE - Stand D09, Hall 13