Compact connection chamber for coaxial meter - Aquax
Compact coaxial connection chamber connecting subscribers to the drinking water distribution network. Cut-out, metering and check valve functions.
Made of composite materials.
Adapted for connections with G1’’1/2 (inch) threaded coaxial meters.
Equipped with an isolation tap, a check valve and 2 captive purges.
Perfectly adaptable to all networks and climate zones, the range offers:
- Several depths
- Complete insulation
- 2 stop mechanical resistance levels
- 1/4turn or globe valve
- PE tube connections, or brass mechanical unions, or quick synthetic connections
- Light, can be handled by one person
- "Ready to connect" solution
- Several depths options to ensure perfect network compatibility
- Easy to install
- Integrated hydraulic equipment
- Delivered with PE100D disinfectant-resistant tubes
- Adjustable and tilting cover
- 3 connection solution options
- Individual connection
- Private sector installation
- Public sector installation