Gas distribution network connection chamber
The underground module is designed to connect subscribers to the gas distribution network and to integrate cut-off, pressure reduction/regulation functions.
Made of composite materials.
- IPX4 in accordance with NFEN60529
- IK09 in accordance with NFEN62262
Compliance with GrDF specifications: SBLD900 and SREG101.
GrDF usage authorisation.
Suitable for connections equipped with:
- an isolation tap
- a pressure reducer from 6 to 65 m3/hr with anti-flooding system
- an upstream vertical or horizontal connection
- a downstream horizontal connection
Installation under the pavement, equipped with a 250kN closing device.
Ready to connect or to fit.
• Ready to connect or to fit
• Class C250 (resistance 250kN)
• Adjustable depth
• Resistance to chemical agents, common solvents and UV
• Unitary tightness test for module delivered with Gas equipment
• Gas equipment comprising upstream Pe tube + electrofusion fittings
• Gas equipment with sealing of upstream + downstream connections
• Individual connection
• Collective connection
• Private sector installation
• Public sector installation