Network connection terminal for coaxial drinking water meter
Connection terminal for coaxial meter connecting subscribers to the drinking water distribution network. Cut-out, metering and check valve functions.
Made of composite materials, the connection terminal is suitable for connection with G" 1/2 (inch) threaded coaxial meters.
Equipped with an isolation tap, a check valve and 2 captive purges.
Wall or protruding installation, at the property boundary.
Simplifies maintenance and meter reading.
Variants depending on models:
- Heat pipe to improve resistance to frost
- 1/4turn or globe valve
- PE tube connections, or brass mechanical unions, or fast synthetic connections
- Resistance to impacts and external aggressions (corrosion, UV)
- Easy installation
- Equipped with 1.5 m PE100D disinfectant-resistant tubes
- "Ready to connect" solution
- 3 connection solution options
- Ease of access, maintenance and meter reading
- Individual connection
- Private sector installation
- Public sector installation