Oil filled distribution transformers range from 50 to 3000 kVA, 6.6 to 33 kV
Oil immersed transformers range from 50 to 3000 kVA with voltage classes from 6.6 to 33 kV, manufactured to indian markets.
CAHORS proposes oil filled transformers (under vacuum, with hermetic technology, non gas cushion, with OCTC (Off Circuit Tap Changer) and OLTC (On Load Tap Changer) :
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Primary voltage: 6.6, 22 and 33 Kv (other voltage on request)
- Secondary voltage: 415 V, 433 V
- Vector Group: Dyn 11 (other vector groups on request)
- Tap changers: OCTC and OLTC
- Termination: HV/LV : Bushing / cable box/ busduct flange (side side or top top position)
- Oil characteristics : mineral or organic oil available
- Highly Energy Efficient with very low eddycurrent and hysteresis losses.
- Advance - modern assembly line and process.
- State of the art internal Quality standard.
- Indian manufacturing, French technology.
- Free breathing and Leak Proof Design.
- Isolation from external atmosphere.
- Completely factory fitted, No site assembly required, ready to install at site.
- Partial Discharge free.
- Extremely Low Noise making design to comply with the local requirements.
- Compact design and virtually Maintenance Free.
- Mechanical characteristics, considering transportation and handling conditions in India. The design of the tank has been strengthened, the fixing of the active part inside the tank has been improved in order to avoid any damage.
- Tank painting performances: > 1000 hours salt spray test for outdoor conditions.
- Reduced temperature rise (IEC 60076-2) and ambient temperature at 50°C
- Protection: DGPT2 (protection against gas, pressure and temperature fault)
Normes & specifications
- IS2026-1977 : Indian Standard for Power Transformers.
- IEC 60076-1999 (parts 1 to 11) : International Standard for Power Transformers.
- IS 1180-2014 : Outdoor type Oil immersed Distribution Transformers up to and including 2500 kVA, 33 kV.
- BIS License No CM/L-7500159116
- Conformity to the star ratings as promoted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE).
- Conformity to Indian Standards.
- IS 1180 Energy Efficiency Level 1, Level 2, Level 3.