48V DC Power Backup - IPower
Ipower backup sources are 48 V DC backup power supplies using 7Ah lead batteries.
Backup sources are used for:
- Industrial applications (powering controllers, failover, etc.)
- Powering zero voltage coils or the motorisation of MV substation unit breakers.
IPower backup sources consist of a set of four 7Ah gas recombination lead batteries and electronics for charging and measuring the management and safety settings.
In the presence of the mains supply, the power supply provides the energy needed for using and recharging batteries by applying an offset charging voltage based on the ambient temperature of the enclosure.
- Range with or without an energy reserve (used as part of the NF C 13-100 standard)
- Blocking diode for synchronising the power supplies in the event of a redundant assembly (for operational safety or a power increase).
- Private markets (manufacturing, tertiary, etc.)