Maintenance and warranty of Medium Voltage facilities
CAHORS Services provides service continuity and maintenance for your installations.
Diagnosis of your installations and your equipment
CAHORS Services notifies you of the condition of your equipment and offers solutions to better pre-empt equipment failure.
- Full audit of your HVA fleet
- Test of digital protection devices
- Test of HVA fuses
- Inspection of the insulation of HVA installations and panels
As a manufacturer, CAHORS Services offers preventive maintenance solutions designed to reduce the probability of failure or degradation of performance of your equipment.
Using effective tools (such as data management), we can:
- maintain units and transformers (level I to V maintenance),
- test safety systems (DGPT, relays, DPAT, VPIS, auxiliary devices)
- inspect equipment including circuit breakers, C13-100 supply, etc.
CAHORS Services makes a promise to intervene quickly and effectively to prevent power outage at your sites.
- Regional Customer Service organisation with 4 mobile service and maintenance centres
- Highly qualified personnel available 24/7, fit to conduct an accurate assessment of the malfunctions of your installation.
- Spare parts available countrywide with 3 availability levels (from 24 hours to 72 hours max. weekdays only)
CAHORS Service Contact
N°INDIGO 0820 205 107