Cable draw-in boxes
SMC composite drawing chambers for underground facilities, designed for drawing and connecting cables for telecom networks
Placed underground, the range of drawing chambers in SMC composite materials makes it possible to draw and connect underground telecommunication lines. These chambers can be used for copper networks and optic fibre applications.
Our SMC composite products were developed in compliance with the NF P 98-050-01. SMC offers solutions for mechanical performance equivalent to concrete, but weighing 10 times less, making it much easier to handle.
Depending on the models, we offer SMC Composite B125 (LOT model) pads and cast iron closures B125 and C250 (L1T and L2T models).
- Time savings when trenching
- Transport savings on building sites
- Reduced installation time
- Fewer people needed for the implementation
- Minimum use of construction machinery (shovel, lifting machinery)
- Easily machinable
- 10x lighter than concrete
- Self-extinguishing resistant up to 960°
- Resistant to corrosion
- IK10 mechanical robustness
- Public initiative networks