NAUVA Walk-In Supply Substation
Supply substations designed for renewable energy applications (co-generation, hydraulics, biomass, wind and solar) and energy storage. These substations are used to convert, distribute and meter produced energy and to protect operations and the network.
Concrete enclosure comprising:
- 50 to 3150 kVA step-up transformers
- LV main distribution board
- A GRANY modular MV board or NOGARIS fully insulated compact board (up to 42 units per substation)
- Substation protection and automations (monitoring systems, remote management systems, DEIE information and exchange device, GTC centralised technical management and modbus/Ethernet/optical fibre converter)
- MV network management equipment: ITI/PASA box or fault detection
- Auxiliary substation power devices: 48 Vdc backup source, MV power supply unit for auxiliaries equipped with a dry step-up transformer, dry LV/LV transformer
- Substation accessories: substation lighting, Enedis metering, heating, video monitoring, alarms, safety accessories, inverters, active filters, etc.
- Sturdy substation: proven on-site manufacturing process certified by the energy distributor. Resistance to excess internal pressure that may occur in the event of an electric arc
- Customisable substation: variable transformer position (right or left)
- Attractive: optimised integration into all environments
- CAHORS synergy: all substation components are designed and manufactured within the group
- Renewable energy