2 SAT+TER Solutions
2 SAT+TER multiswitches are used to couple satellite and terrestrial antennas on multiple sockets in order to connect it to satellite receivers.
CAHORS offers several types of multiswitches with 4 to 32 sockets.
- Standalone, but scalable and cascadable to increase and distribute the number of outputs
- Standalone with a configurable active/passive terrestrial input
- Optical for an optical fibre distribution instead of coaxial cable
- Ethernet with an RJ45 input in addition to satellite and terrestrial inputs
- A solution tailored to every situation
- Our estimate and technical research service
- Individual housing