Recycling of medium voltage equipment at the end of its service life
CAHORS Services proposes innovative and environmentally friendly services including responsible management of products at the end of their service life.
Recycling of Medium Voltage units and transformers at the end of their service life
To help customers to comply with French and European regulations, CAHORS Services will organise the disposal of your units and transformers at the end of their service life.
- Collection of Medium Voltage equipment from the customer site.
- Multi-brand offer for all types of equipment.
- Dismantling of equipment and sorting of materials for reuse. Different ferrous and non-ferrous materials are separated and transported to suitable recycling facilities.
- Emptying of sulphur hexafluoride (SF6) up to a residual pressure of below 20 mbar in compliance with IEC standard 62271-303 (premises adapted and certification for collection of SF6).
- Recycling or destruction of SF6 by a reclamation expert.
- Supply of an Industrial Waste Tracking Form and a certificate of destruction in compliance with regulations (guarantees full traceability).
CAHORS Service Contact
N°INDIGO 0820 205 107