Fully Gas Insulated Extendable Compact MV distribution units 24 kV - Nogaris
NOGARIS device with gas insulated switchgear (GIS) SF6 insulation and resistant to the environment (IP67) for secondary underground distribution applications of up to 24 kV.
NOGARIS fully insulated (GIS) one-piece extendable and one-piece medium voltage boards cover medium voltage networks of up to 24 kV.
A permanently sealed enclosure, filled with SF6, contains the entire device and busbars in a compact board. This board has the option of being extended, and it includes one of our functions: switch and/or fuse-switch, either separate or combined.
It provides the connection between the MV network’s underground cables and the board’s busbars on single bypass networks, lead-through networks and double bypass networks. It allows a MV/LV substation transformer to be powered and protected by fuses.
- 400 A three-core busbar extendable to the right, left or both
- Three-position switch/disconnecters, with cut-off in SF6
- Rated voltage: 24 kV
- Rated current: 400 A
- Protection rating: IP 2XC for LV and IP 67 for MV
- Compact board (375 mm wide for 1 functional unit)
- Plain and animated function (real time function position)
- Guaranteed safety with a 3-position switch-disconnecter
- Patented breaker technology with reduced arc time
- Permanently sealed manual or remote controlled SF6 device
- Full range of single-line options up to 4 units
- Maintenance free, increased service continuity and reliability
- Increased safety through optimised internal arc management
- Public distribution
- Private distribution requiring a MV connection
- Manufacturing, tertiary and residential
- Decentralised energy production
- Transport, infrastructures
- Household waste and water treatment
- Healthcare institutions, museums and shopping centres
- Schools, universities and prisons