ASV transformer (supply of auxiliary services)
Transformer that supplies auxiliaries in the HVB/HVA source station. It is connected to the MV network on the busbar on the power transformer secondary.
- Transformers for exterior installation.
- Sealed vacuum filling tank
Three transformer variants are available:
- Open ASVT designed to equip HVB/HVA source stations,
- ASVT T.P.C. integrating in addition a three-phase protection and disconnection device,
- Closed ASVT designed to equip energy carrying transformer stations (RTE) to supply station auxiliary services and to earth the neutral.
- For 100 to 250 kVA (open type): Primary voltage from 5 to 36 kV, Adjustment to +/- 5% and secondary voltage of 410 V.
- For 100 to 250 kVA (open type + TPC function): Primary voltage from 5 to 36 kV, Adjustment to +/- 5% and secondary voltage of 410 V.
- For 250 kVA (closed type): Primary voltage from 20 kV to 10,5 kV, Adjustment of +/- 5% à +/- 10% and Secondary voltage of 400 V.
Protection-disconnection feature for improving the safety and quality of the supply:
- Removal of all external manifestations of the device in case of an internal fault, ensuring the safety of goods, individuals, and the transformer environment,
- Contribution to the quality of the supply by preventing disturbances on the MV network: the transformer disconnects before any trigger at the source station,
- Removal of the risk of distributing LV that are incorrect or hazardous for the receivers.
- Rural environment
- Peri-urban environment
Do you want to know more about our ASV transformer (supply of auxiliary services) solutions ?
The new catague "Fittings for insulated overhead networks" is now available.