Collective residential housing
Charging solutions for privately owned premises without public access for collective residential housing.
For collective residential housing charging solutions, two product approaches are already necessary:
- Indoor car parks: wall mounted boxes
- Outdoor car parks: usually, a terminal solution attached to the floor
In collective residential housing, there are two possible architectures:
- Individual charging: a charging solution in your own parking spot
- “Shared” charging: “x” equipped spots for “y” users of electric vehicles
BOXEO AC charging boxes: this wallbox can charge electrical or hybrid up to 22 kW. It can operate in isolation or clustered, with or without charging level control.
Special features of BOXEO AC boxes: DC Leakage detection : only DDR type A circuit-breaker needed.
ACCESS charging terminal: it can charge two electric and/or rechargeable hybrid vehicles at the same time. ACCESS charging terminals are available only in 7 and 22 kW. Available with or without a touch screen.
- Able to create various types of charging stations: indoor/outdoor, shared or individual
- No limitation in the number of charging points
- Adaptable solution based on the client’s constraints and requirements