Electrical Riser Boxes – SPCM
Equipment used to distribute electrical energy in collective housing.
This equipment serves three functions:
- Power supply to multiple columns
- Protection of an Indirect Metering System monitored power connection or general power supply services upstream of a column disconnection
- Energy distribution in buildings
Three types of equipment: 200A distributor circuit breaker, bypass and circuit breaker and common length distributors.
The ELIUM software lets you size out the structure and prepare the study file.
- Protection of personal safety
- Connection ergonomics
- Consistent with distributor ranges
- Same reduced size as distributors