Encapsulated dry-type transformer
The encapsulated dry-type transformer for underground networks can transform the HVA voltage level of the low voltage distribution network.
The encapsulated dry-type transformer for underground networks can transform the HVA voltage level of the low voltage (MV/LV) distribution network.
- Transformer for interior installation
- AN cooling mode
- Copper and aluminium coils, depending on the power
- Crystal-oriented iron-silicon sheet magnetic circuit
- Power: from 160 kVA to 2500 kVA
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Primary rated voltage: from 5 to 35 kV with adjustment +/- 2.5% +/- 5% by switching bar that can be moved when switched off (option for dual voltage device, contact us).
- Secondary rated voltage: 410 V (other voltage, contact us)
- Dry transformers comprise coils enclosed in an epoxy resin to ensure their good resistance to thermal shocks and to prevent cracking of the resin over time, a tolerance to the ambient environment and a good fire resistance.
- E2: Environmental test: humidity and pollution-resistant transformers
- C2: Climatic test: transformers adapted to the most several thermal conditions
- F1: Fire test: transformers offering complete safety in the event of a fire
- Standard losses, reduced losses or losses conforming to the specifications requested by the customer
- Health sectors
- Shopping centres
- Administrative buildings
- Educational and cultural buildings
- Port zones
- High-rise buildings
- Public spaces protected against fire risks