Frequency injection transformer immersed in mineral oil
Frequency injection transformer in mineral oil, installed in the HVB/HVA source station outside: enables the injection of remote control signals.
- Oil filled transformer for exterior installation.
- Sealed vacuum filling tank
- PCB-free liquid dielectric
- ONAN cooling mode
- Crystal-oriented iron-silicon sheet magnetic circuit
- Coils with copper or aluminium conductor strips.
- Power throughput 20 or 40 MVA
- MV network voltage of 15 or 20 kV
- Three-phase short-circuit current at 50 Hz of 12.5 kA
- Injection frequency 175/188Hz
- Reliability (insensitivity to short-circuit currents that may appear in line)
- Rural environment
- Peri-urban environment