Medium Voltage load break switch-disconnectors 12-24 kV - Grany
MV load break switches/disconnectors designed for board manufacturers. Easy making of Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS) modular distribution units, up to 24 kV.
GRANY switches/disconnectors are used for the production of very compact medium voltage cut-off devices in SF6. They consist of a moulded enclosure of epoxy resin, permanently sealed and filled with SF6.
Movable contacts are triggered by manoeuvred mechanisms or mechanical energy reserves for a control manoeuvre.
These switches are motorised and can design a wide variety of MV device functions in order to meet various needs in your applications.
- Nominal voltage: 5.5 kV to 24 kV
- Dielectric resistance voltage: 50 kV (insulation)/60 kV (disconnection)
- Shock resistance voltage: 125 kV (insulation)/145 kV (disconnection)
- Nominal heat current: 630 A
- Nominal breaking capacity: 12.5/16/20 kA
- Nominal admissible short-term current: 12.5/16/20 kA
- Closing power: 31.5/40/50 kA
- Operating temperature: - 25°C + 50 °C
- Compact solution
- Very short breaking time (patented system: magnetic blow-out)
- Extended life, permanently sealed system
- Maintenance free active parts
- Operating safety
- Very low breaking overvoltage level
- Improved mechanical and electrical endurance
- Solutions for HTA and medium voltage board manufacturers
- Solutions for medium voltage electrical cabinet designers
- Solutions for manufacturers of medium voltage machines and devices
- MV electrical device market