Data concentrator units for PLC smart meters
Data concentrator units used to interrogate meters, to process and store the information it receives, and to send this data to a centralised Information System.
Installed on the LV side of the MV/LV distribution substations, the hub is a powerful computerised unit, which primarily:
- Centralises and processes meter data from a cluster of electric meters communicating via PLC (Power Line Communication)
- Sends data collected to an IS (Information System) via GPRS
- Sends remote handling requests from the IS to meters
- Tracks LV distribution network voltages
- Provides the interface with other devices (e.g. Fault Detectors)
CAHORS DCU are part of Enedis Linky® smart metering program.
- imensions 184 x 175 x 80 mm
- Fastened using 3 screws or clipped to DIN rail
- Protection ratings IP 51 / IK 07
- 200 – 250 V AC three-phase supply
- 2 Ethernet ports
- USB extension
- 4 dry contacts
- Optional GSM / GPRS modem
- CPL G1 or G3 protocol
- Concentration and management of meter data
- Compatible with all communication meters in PLC G1 or G3 (depending on hub version)
- Communication gateway between the IS and the meters
- Sending of secure data with certification and cryptographic mechanisms
- Reduced meter reading costs
- Compliance with European regulations in terms of electricity billing
- 20-year service life
- Distribution Grid Managers responsible for metering (France and International)
- AMM (Advanced Meter Management) contracts from electricity suppliers
PDF DownloadsDownload product file
Do you want to know more about our Data concentrator units for PLC smart meters solutions ?
The new catague "Fittings for insulated overhead networks" is now available.