MV grid Mini-SCADA - IVision-SC
Mini-SCADA providing the remote monitoring and remote operation of electricity distributors from their MV network for the purpose of improving the quality of electrical services.
In operation, IVision-SC provides remote monitoring and remote operation for products on the MV network with its management capabilities: alarms and events, remote control, and time synchronisation.
IVision-SC can support multiple continuous and semi-continuous communication methods, including RTC, Radio, GSM-GPRS, LS, Ethernet and more.
Communication protocols: Modbus, CEI-870, DNP3 and more.
IVision-SC is preconfigured for CAHORS MV network management products (underground and overhead switches, fault passage indicator, etc.).
IVision-SC includes a configurer that can generate an application automatically.
The configurer is an easy-to-use tool that can quickly begin the remote monitoring and remote operation of an electrical network, using CAHORS applications.
- Easy-to-use tool for the simple implementation of a system for the remote monitoring and remote operation of a MV network
- Integrated configurer for generating the application very quickly, thereby reducing installation, training and maintenance times
- Maximum electrical service quality
- Public distribution network
- Private network (industrial, renewable energy, etc.)