NAUVASOL Compact Step-Up Transformer Substation
Step-up substations designed for renewable energy applications (co-generation, hydraulics, biomass, wind and solar) and energy storage. Connected by antenna, lead-through or cut-off from a private MV network, these substations are used to convert and distribute produced energy and to protect operations and the network.
CCV concrete enclosure comprising:
- 400 to 1000 kVA step-up transformers equipped with an integrated breaker protection function
- LV main distribution board
- NOGARIS fully insulated compact MV units (2 incoming switch units per substation): lead-through or antenna
- Direct supply to the transformer: cut-off
- Optional substation automations (monitoring systems, remote management systems)
- MV network management equipment: fault detection
- Auxiliary substation power devices: 48 or 24 Vdc backup source, dry LV/LV transformer
- Substation accessories: substation lighting, safety accessories, etc.
- Substation approved according to the requirements of C13-200 by an inspection body.
- Sturdy substation: proven on-site manufacturing process certified by the energy distributor.
- Compact substation: can be manoeuvred and operated from the outside with separate access for medium voltage and low voltage.
- No administrative formalities: its surface and height make it exempt from requiring a building permit.
- Integrated breaker protection function
- Operating safety: internal arc resistance (class IAC AB)
- Renewable energy