Network connection terminal for inline meter - Bornéo®
Connection terminal connecting subscribers to the drinking water distribution network. Integrates cut-out, metering and check valve functions.
Made of composite materials, the Bornéo® terminal is suitable for connection with DN15 inline meters, 110 mm in length.
Equipped with an isolation tap and a check valve with captive purges.
Wall or protruding installation, at the property boundary.
Simplifies maintenance and meter reading.
Variants depending on models:
- heat pipe to improve resistance to frost
- tap after meter
- flexible connections (renovation range)
- Resistance to impacts and external aggressions (corrosion, UV)
- Easy installation
- Delivered with 1.5 m PE100D disinfectant-resistant tubes
- Upstream and downstream swivel connections
- "Ready to connect" solution
- Ease of access, maintenance and meter reading
- Appearance to blend in with other terminals
- Individual connection
- Private sector installation
- Public sector installation