Normal and accelerated charging terminal - ACCESS
7 or 22 kW normal and accelerated charging terminal, designed for privately owned premises, with or without public access.
The ACCESS charging terminal can recharge two rechargeable electric and/or hybrid cars at the same time. It can function as a single or cluster installation with or without recharge energy management.
2 available output classes: 7 or 22 kW.
Standard colour: RAL 7024 anthracite grey.
Other key points:
- Number of channels: 2
- Socket in mode 2: domestic (type E) with plug contact
- Socket in mode 3: Type 2S, option to lock
- Cooling: air, natural ventilation
- Enclosure: aluminium
- Treatment: paint finish
- Protection rating: IP54
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 1200 x 360 x 300
- Maximum power input: 60A
- Maximum power output: 16 to 32A
- Recommended neutral point connection: TT, TN-S
- Safety per channel: D curve circuit breaker and 30mA Type B differential protection
- Option to incorporate an impact-resistant touch screen for public access terminals
- 7 kW (32 A) terminal "fixable" at 3kW (16 A)
- Up to 2 sockets per load point
- Option to customise the terminal with stickers and/or paint
- Alternating current charging stations: several ACCESS with option of smart energy management
- Terminal on ground that can be leaned against a wall
- Privately owned premises with public access (shops, supermarkets, local authority buildings, stadiums, hospitals, etc.)
- Company car parks
- Private petrol stations