Polyester enclosures (IP66) - Minipol
MINIPOL range of weatherproof polyester (SMC) enclosures for outdoor use. 8 available sizes: small and medium monobloc volume, IP66 rated for industrial and electrical equipment.
Minipol enclosures (IP66 & IK10 rating) are made from a polyester (SMC - Sheet Moulding Compound) thermosetting composite material and are intended for outdoor use. They are available in 8 different sizes.
Several locking and mounting systems are available.
The range of enclosures also includes several models of mounting plates and all of the accessories needed for assembly and mounting (ventilation, fans, fixing set, locking devices, swing handles...).
Enclosure customization: drill holes and machining.
Our polyester enclosures are available in RAL 7035, and other colors on request.
Degrees of pretection: suited to corrosive environments and climatic agents:
- IP66 according to IEC 60529
- IK10 according to IEC 622262 (standard)
- IK08 according to IEC 62262 (glazed window)
- IP66 / IK10 rated
- Double insulation
- High resistance to harsh weather conditions
- Non hygroscopic
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to impact
- Easily machinable
- 960°C self-extinguishing material
- UL-approved range available
- Transparent (polycarbonate) door versions IK08
- Available in different colours on request
Our enclosures range
CAHORS Minipol enclosures, rated IP66, are available for several application:
- Public distribution of electrical energy
- Renewable energies
- Public lighting
- Temporary installations