Medium Voltage equipment for “Villages Nature” in Marne-la-Vallée
Context and customer requierement
Nature Villages is a new holiday park concept in Europe, based on harmony between Humans and Nature. The project involves Pierre & Vacances, Center Parcs and Euro Disney. The first phase must be finalised for an opening to the public in 2016.
Through our client Bouygues Energies and Services, Cahors was asked to supply the park’s medium voltage equipment.
- 2 Nauva 5 prefabricated delivery stations,
- 14 Nauva 5 and Nauva 6 prefabricated transformers equipped with: Three Grany high-voltage units, one 800kVA to 2500kVA CoBk transformer with reduced losses and one low voltage master distribution panel.
To maximise the concept, the two terminals are delivered "raw" and then covered with wood clad trim in order to meet the client's specifications for blending into the environment as much as possible.
Total installed power: 19 MVA
- Technical support through a customised and scalable offering throughout the course of the project
- Responsiveness, involvement, and coordination of multiple units of the group,
- Technical and economic competitiveness of our offering comparing to that of our competitors.